- Getting to know the school system.
- Superheroes: the basics of software.
- DTP/ graphic design :creating CCA monopoly.
- Multi-media presentations: TV families
- Computer control:pseudo code, Kodu, Scratch, Logo and Flowol.
- Computing in society.
- Fake News
- Computer control: Scratch and App Inventor 2
- Writing a user guide.
- Sound editing
- HTML programming
- Computer control: Scratch and Flowol.
- Binary numbers
- Hexa-decimal and Octal numbers.
- Computer control: Python 3
- Logic gates
- Multi-media and E-safety: Prezi, animation and Movie Maker.
- Computer control: App Inventor 2 and Python 3.
Supporting Children Following Acts of Terror
Following the dreadful events in Manchester this week, it is understandable that our children will have questions about such attacks. Here are some websites offering support for parents when speaking to our children. https://www.safeguardinginschools.co.uk/supporting-school-children-terrorist-...
Please be alert for signs of your children using the social media app Sayat.me. This app allows users to post anonymous reviews of other people. This has led to children posting abuse to others that is visble to the world. If you see your child using this app please talk about what abuse that...
New School Phone Number
The new main school office number is: 01785 334900 with effect from 24th April 2017 ...
Blue Whale Challenge Craze Warning
Please be alert for signs of your children playing the 'Blue Whale Challenge Game' on social media sites. The game is named Blue Whale Challenge as whales are believed to voluntary wash up on the beach and die. The craze started in Russia and is linked to 130 young suicides there last year. This ...
Parents Evenings Booking Form
Visit this link to access our parents evening booking system. https://christchurch.parentseveningsystem.co.uk/ ...
Home Access Logging On
Help support when logging on to the school system from home. Click here to go to the help page. ...
The latest edition of the Chronicle. Click here to access. ...
2016 Year 8 Prom
Oh what a night! On the 21st July Christ Church Academy held its annual leavers prom. Arriving on hover boards and in sports cars our Year 8 pupils were all dressed to impress! With the school decorated in an Oscar night theme, pupils took the opportunity to walk down the red carpet to the VIP area ...