- Getting to know the school system.
- Superheroes: the basics of software.
- DTP/ graphic design :creating CCA monopoly.
- Multi-media presentations: TV families
- Computer control:pseudo code, Kodu, Scratch, Logo and Flowol.
- Computing in society.
- Fake News
- Computer control: Scratch and App Inventor 2
- Writing a user guide.
- Sound editing
- HTML programming
- Computer control: Scratch and Flowol.
- Binary numbers
- Hexa-decimal and Octal numbers.
- Computer control: Python 3
- Logic gates
- Multi-media and E-safety: Prezi, animation and Movie Maker.
- Computer control: App Inventor 2 and Python 3.
- Computer Science: Networks
During the summer term, KS2 pupils may wear a sky blue polo shirt and KS3 pupils may wear a white polo shirt - pupils do not have to wear a tie if they are wearing a polo shirt. Girls may also wear a blue gingham school dress. If pupils choose to continue to wear the winter uniform then a tie i...
Christ Church Academy Pupils Meet Professor Brian Cox
Year 6 pupils today were asked to attend Stafford College Lego Innovation Studio for two programming sessions during a visit to the college by Professor Brian Cox. All pupils excelled themselves building robots with a forklift arm and completing a variety of space themed challenges. Professor...
Blue Whale Challenge Craze Warning
Please be alert for signs of your children playing the 'Blue Whale Challenge Game' on social media sites. The game is named Blue Whale Challenge as whales are believed to voluntary wash up on the beach and die. The craze started in Russia and is linked to 130 young suicides there last year. This ...
Parents Evenings Booking Form
Visit this link to access our parents evening booking system. https://christchurch.parentseveningsystem.co.uk/ ...
Home Access Logging On
Help support when logging on to the school system from home. Click here to go to the help page. ...