- Getting to know the school system.
- Superheroes: the basics of software.
- DTP/ graphic design :creating CCA monopoly.
- Multi-media presentations: TV families
- Computer control:pseudo code, Kodu, Scratch, Logo and Flowol.
- Computing in society.
- Fake News
- Computer control: Scratch and App Inventor 2
- Writing a user guide.
- Sound editing
- HTML programming
- Computer control: Scratch and Flowol.
- Binary numbers
- Hexa-decimal and Octal numbers.
- Computer control: Python 3
- Logic gates
- Multi-media and E-safety: Prezi, animation and Movie Maker.
- Computer control: App Inventor 2 and Python 3.
- Computer Science: Networks
ASKIP Warning for Parents
Please can all parents be aware of a new messaging app that is currently popular. This app allows users to send and receive anonymous messages. This is leading to extreme abuse in some circumstances. Please be vigilant and explain to children that nothing good can come from anonymous messaging. ...
Parents Guide to Roblox
Many of our pupils use the app Roblox. This is a game with a chat element which may have hidden dangers. ...
Parents Guide to Fortnite
Christ Church Academy Pupils Meet Professor Brian Cox
Year 6 pupils today were asked to attend Stafford College Lego Innovation Studio for two programming sessions during a visit to the college by Professor Brian Cox. All pupils excelled themselves building robots with a forklift arm and completing a variety of space themed challenges. Professor...
Parents Evenings Booking Form
Visit this link to access our parents evening booking system. https://christchurch.parentseveningsystem.co.uk/ ...
Home Access Logging On
Help support when logging on to the school system from home. Click here to go to the help page. ...